Thursday , 16 August 2018
TRENDING NOW

Zest

The Last Supper

Zubin Dsouza   Gather around while I tell you a story. It is one of the oldest stories known to man. It is a story that has raged and debated for over two millennia. It is a story that has two camps – those of the believers and those of the naysayers. Please like & share: Read More »

Ahoy! Welcome aboard Moira’s food escape

Just a month short of a completing a year, this quaint yet very promising café in Moira should be on your bucket list irrespective if you’re a resident or a traveller. Run by a family whose passion is good food; expect nothing less than the best in Goan delicacies and cuisines of around the world Please like & share: Read More »

Facts about cholesterol

Rohini Diniz    The amount and type of dietary fat consumed by an individual has a great influence on the blood cholesterol levels. The type and amount of carbohydrate in the diet also plays a role. Dietary cholesterol also matters but to a smaller extent. Please like & share: Read More »

Reveal the beauty within

Sujal Torgal Patil The cosmetic industry today is swearing on a lot of miracle products which change one’s skin tone in a week or fortnight, and shampoos which arrest hair fall after one usage. Prematurely grey hair, dull lack lustrous or split hair, dandruff, baldness, ageing skin, pigmentation, acne, blemishes, etc, are common today. This can be attributed to erratic ... Read More »

Improving skin’s elasticity

Deepika Rathod   Stretch marks typically look like parallel lines or a band on the skin. These lines may vary in colour (from purple to bright pink to light gray) and texture compared to normal skin. Stretch marks are slight ridges or indentations on the skin that can be felt. Please like & share: Read More »

Sensuous stills– Leonardo Pucci captures intimate moments

Self-taught photographer Leonardo Pucci has lived in various cities across the world, being a fashion photographer. His debut solo exhibition titled ‘Episodes (without a real order)’, showcases private, intimate moments in the lives of individuals or couples, capturing vulnerabilities as well as their sensual side. He speaks to NT BUZZ between catching flights en-route Goa in a very interesting conversation ... Read More »

Foods that reduce lust

Zubin Dsouza When you are blessed with my good looks and my chiselled Greek physique there are things that come easy. For example, I never really have to worry about accidentally picking up a smaller sized T-shirt. In fact I get quite a thrill out of trying the clothes in the kids section. And the envious looks that I get! ... Read More »

Goa’s first tryst with World War II – Attack On German Ships

Sanjeev V Sardesai Having travelled around a few talukas of Goa, and locating some unique facets of this land, in this article, we shall shift our attention to Mormugao, known to many people now, as ‘Marmagoa’. At the initial advent of the Portuguese, Mormugao and Vasco Da Gama was part of Salcete for administrative purposes. It was only much later, ... Read More »

Facts about cholesterol

Rohini Diniz Cholesterol is a yellow coloured waxy substance that is present only in animal foods. In the body about 93 per cent of the cholesterol is located within the cell membranes and plays a key role in the formation of brain and nerve tissues, the remaining 7 per cent circulates in the blood. Cholesterol is essential for the formation ... Read More »